Singapore, 20 November, 2018 – BenQ, an internationally renowned provider of visual display solutions, today introduces the new RP Series Germ-Resistant and Smart Eye-Care Interactive Flat Panel (65” RP6501K, 75” RP7501K, and 86” RP8601K), a full line-up of Dustproof Laser Projectors from 4K projector (LK952 and LK953ST), Short Throw projector (LW820ST), Ultra Short Throw projector (LH890UST) and Fixed Lens projector (LU950) along with the new generation of Wireless Presentation Device InstaShow WDC20.
“The shift towards digitization and BYOD has transformed conventional classroom style teaching methods as well as traditional meetings held at the office. By 2022, the Interactive Flat Panel Display (IFPD) market is predicted to hit a total of 90%, with more organizations and educational institutes adopting integrated and future-proof solutions to stay digitally collaborative,” said Jeffrey Liang, President of BenQ Asia Pacific. “As one of Singapore’s top 3 IFP brands and a global leader in DLP Projectors, BenQ is committed to providing human-centric solutions that are able to integrate on multiple platforms to improve device compatibility, connectivity and learning efficiencies.”
Complete Line-up of Dustproof Laser Projector to Cater to Every Room
As a leading player in the field of projector and the Worldwide No.1 DLP Projector brand, BenQ is dedicated to providing the highest quality projectors that cater to different sizes of classrooms and meeting rooms. BenQ offers a full line-up of Dustproof Laser Projectors that include: 4K projector, Short Throw projector, Ultra Short Throw projector and Fixed Lens projector.
• Long-Term Durability with BlueCore™ and Dust Guard™ Pro Technologies: BenQ’s BlueCore™ and Dust Guard™ Pro technologies aim to offer colors with realistic imagery, and continuous display runs for more than 20,000 hours without replacement. Moreover, with the IP5X-rated Dust Guard technology, particulate matter as small as 2.5 micrometers (PM2.5) and 90 percent of all airborne dust particles are also being blocked. The Dustproof Laser Projector series includes 4K, Optional Lens, Fixed Lens, and Ultra Short Throw models which are suitable for different corporate or educational settings including auditorium, lecture hall, small to large-sized meeting rooms and classrooms.
• Impeccable Image Spectrum of Real Colors: The Dustproof Laser Projectors feature accurate 95% coverage of the Rec. 709 color gamut and are also equipped with Dual Color Wheel System to deliver precise and realistic color and maximum impact in today’s infographics.
• Flexible Installation and Reliable Operational Readiness: Leveraging the innovative laser light source, the Dustproof Laser Projectors offer a wide range of flexible installation capabilities such as central lens design, 1.5X big zoom, dual-axis H/V lens shift, 360° vertical projection, and two-dimensional keystone correction with Corner Fit for diverse mounting scenarios.
The Evolution of Interactive Flat Panels with Unique Air Quality Sensors and Cloud Collaboration
Indoor air quality affects concentration and performance of people. This is why BenQ incorporated an air-quality sensor in the new RP Series Germ-Resistant and Smart Eye-Care Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) to ensure that participants can remain highly focused while enjoying a much healthier indoor environment. In order to boost meeting and learning efficiencies, BenQ’s new RP Series also comes with the upgraded EZWrite 5.0 that supports cloud collaboration. Users can simply join Cloud Whiteboard to share ideas on the cloud using their own mobile devices.
• Healthier Indoor Environment with an Air Quality Sensor:Designed to help monitor indoor CO2 concentration levels in classrooms and meeting rooms, the sensor will show current CO2 levels in Low, Moderate, High or Very High on the homepage of IFP. Furthermore, the device features a unique TÜV-certified technology of Germ Resistant and Low Blue Light and Flicker-free technologies plus anti-glare display which detects the CO2 intensity indoors and reminds users to adopt necessary mechanisms to keep concentrations at an ideal level.
• Cloud Whiteboard – Allows users to consolidate, edit and share ideas between the IFP and mobile devices:Users can now enjoy enhanced interactivity without geographic restrictions and user limits. The Cloud Whiteboard also supports Sticky Note functions which allows for endless possibilities for group ideation.
• Dual Pens for Simultaneous Collaboration with Different Colors: Featuring Fine IR technology, EZWrite 5.0 series supports dual pens that enables two users to write or draw simultaneously with different colors, eliminating the need to change the pen’s color.
• Brush Mode for Creative Education:Users are able to use digital pens, calligraphy brushes, and more when annotating on the IFP. This is ideal for creativity – inspiring creations in art classes, offering effortless experiences like writing and drawing with actual pens and brushes.
• Account Management System Allows Unlimited Users to Access Personalized Files:The Account Management System (AMS) is developed to manage unlimited user accounts and device settings on the cloud for BenQ Interactive Flat Panels. It allows end users to access their personalized accounts and settings on any IFP that they have logged into. Additionally, the process could be further simplified with BenQ designed NFC cards where users can log in without having to type their account names and passwords.
Present Your Ideas with Smart Display and InstaQShare App
Built with a custom Android™ OS, WPS Office App and InstaQShare app, BenQ’s non-touch Smart Display is designed for huddle spaces that enable simple wireless presentation and collaboration through screen mirroring on Android, iOS, Mac or Windows devices.
Wireless Presentation System: InstaShow™ WDC20
The new InstaShow WDC20 is a wireless presentation device that introduces opportunities in network collaboration without additional facility investment or training. Featuring True Plug-n-play, AES 128-bit security encryption, and the ability to support mobile devices and up to four different split screens, the system offers an enhanced collaboration experience between team members.
The new InstaShow WDC20 will be available from February 2019.
For more information about new BenQ Dustproof Laser Projectors and RP series Interactive Flat Panels information, please visit https://business-display.benq.com/en-ap/index.html