Please check whether the input signal is in the range of supported resolution and timing. For more details, please refer to the "Timing chart" in the user manual.
Please follow the steps below If the signal you send into the projector is in the range of the supported resolution and timing.
1. Check if HDMI EDID setting (if the option is listed) on your projector is
compatible with your video source device. “Standard” (1080P) option is
suggested is your video source device is able output 1080P resolution
only. “Enhanced” (4K) option is suggested is your video source device is
able output 4K resolution.
•If it still doesn’t work by changing HDMI EDID, please go to step 2.
2. Check if the screen can be projected by directly connecting your projector
and video source device.
•If it still doesn’t work, please go to step 3.
3. Check if the screen can be projected with a 5-meter HDMI cooper cable.
•If it still doesn’t work, please contact BenQ with following information for
- HDMI EDID Setting on BenQ projector
- How devices and projector are connected
- Model number of video source device
- Cable length and material
- Media platform of input source
- Firmware version running on the projector
Thanks for letting us know. How would you describe this FAQ?
Thanks for your feedback!