Price Qty

When using a PC to connect to the speaker, the Bluetooth connection interface shows "treVolo U XXXX" & "U XXXX". Which one should be selected?


If a PC is connected to the speaker, please select "treVolo U XXXX", as "U XXXX" is the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) profile name, and not user-relevant.

1.Use treVolo U XXXX for general Bluetooth speaker connections

2.U XXXX reserved for use by the treVolo app

Was this information helpful?