TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to all Australian residents.
2. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. The closing date for the prize draw is 23.59 AEST on 18 September 2019.
5. This is an Australian competition, and only Australian residents are eligible to enter.
6. BenQ Australia accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
7. The winner will receive a BenQ e-Reading Lamp (Silver). This prize includes delivery costs.
8. The winner will be determined by our Product Management team. The judges will be looking for the most creative answer.
9. The winners will be notified on Twitter via Direct Message on or shortly after the 19th of September 2019 and must respond to BenQ Australia within 14 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s prize being forfeited and BenQ Australia shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
10. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BenQ Australia shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. BenQ reserves the right, at any point, to cancel the competition. This means no winners will be chosen, and no prizes awarded.
13. BenQ Australia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.